Thinking of Selling?Selling your home is a complex process. Before you begin this process, you’ll want to ensure that you have all the most up-to-date information that is available.
Knowing when you should sell, how to get the best price, what renovations, if any should be made prior to selling, what are the least desirable features of the home and what are the most desirable.
Reasons you want The Fairhurst Team working for you…
- Over 23 years of full-time Real Estate Sales and Marketing
- Over 1,250 homes sold
- Complementary market analysis, which includes up-to-date information on sales activity
- Extensive marketing which involves print advertising, internet syndication, social media and television
- Professional photographer
- Custom full colour brochures
- Constant feedback on the viewings of your home
- Updates on your community activity
- Personal representation of your home
- Document gathering that will be requested by a buyer, bank appraisers, inspectors as well as financial institutions.
There are 4 steps to selling your home…
- Getting the home on the market
- Getting potential buyers through your door
- Getting an acceptable offer
- Getting the buyer to remove their conditions
Don’t be fooled into thinking that once you have an offer in place your home is sold! During the subject removal process, we keep in close contact with the buyer and the buyer’s REALTOR® to ensure things are moving along in a timely fashion.
Having sold over 1,250 homes in 23 years, we have seen almost every situation imaginable when it comes to real estate. This impressive experience helps us get your deal done, so you can move on!
Contact us today for your complimentary evaluation!